Saturday, June 14, 2008

Broken Computer

A couple of months ago I dropped the computer. It started making a weird revving sound that should come from a car, not a computer. I quickly put my jump drive in and downloaded the paper Rich was working on for school and my senior project. In medicine they talk about a "look of impending doom" and the sound it was make was "impending doom." Then the revving stopped and the computer was working fine, talk about a miracle. We hadn't had any problems until after graduation. Jordan (our brother in law) noticed that he couldn't access our cd-rom drive. So we took it to the doctor (circuit city) and I am going through withdrawals without it. I never really mind Rich's total domination of the remote control, because if I don't like what he's watching on tv I surf the web. Now I am a sad girl forced to watch golf, soccer, basketball, american gladiators, monk and whatever else he happens to channel surf to (In his defense he has offered me the remote, but it has been so long I think I forgot how to use it). Anyway, we have had two great vacations that we want to blog about, but that is just going to have to wait until we get our computer back. Until then we are still here, just less accessible.

Also, I have a job offer with a family practice office that I am really excited about. I don't know when I start, but I think it will be a great place.

1 comment:

Jenny Whiting said...

Hi Heather!! I found your blog through your comment on Stephanie C.'s blog. So fun to see your pics and read a little about your lives. Congrats on graduating! I'm so happy for you. You're welcome to check our blog too. Have fun this summer. Jenny