So we went to my parents house for a brunch on the morning of Heather's graduation. This was a really good fruit salad we had.
Here's the lady folk walking to the first part of the ceremony, where Heather got her hood. She was pretty excited about being hooded for her masters degree, until she found out that all the undergrads were wearing hoods too. She said that she thought it was lame, especially because those kids didn't really earn a hood. I guess I can see where she's coming from.
Pre-hooding. Note excessive hotness.
Post hooding. I was not the one that called for the booty shot. It's really just so she could have a picture of her hood. I wonder if we'll ever see that thing again...
The second, and definitely more coveted item of the day was the long coat. This is, apparently, an important distinction from the short coat. Basically, long coat is supposed to mean fully trained and wearing one before being fully trained is cause for problems. Interestingly enough, my dad's never heard of this distinction before... Anyway, this is Heather's entire class, crazy small, huh?
Here's Heather with the fake certificate, I liked this picture, so I thought I'd add it.
After all of the festivities, we went to Luray, VA to dine at The Mimslyn Inn. They have an awesome dining room, and their chefs are really, really good. This food is good.
Here's what Heather ate, crab cakes. She wanted a picture, but this one doesn't do justice to the beautiful presentation.
Here's the outside of the Mimslyn. It's a pretty sweet building.
Okay, lastly, and I don't have a picture of this, Heather took her physician assistant national certification examination, or PANCE, last tuesday. She got her results on thursday, and I'm happy to report, she passed, well above the necessary mark. So, she's really a PA!! All we need now is the licensure papers and then she'll truly be my sugar momma. Thanks baby!!



11 comments:
Yo Heather--
Congrats on getting the long coat!
great report richard!!! congrats heather!!!
Congratulations Heather!! What are you guys up to this summer?
You are so amazing Heather! You are my hero :)
Cute post Richard and Congrats Heather! That is so amazing! Love the pics- especially the booty pic. Richard, you are getting quite the collection of booty pics of Heather aren't you now?!
Way to brag Rich! Heather is one hot sugar mama!
Heather is such an amazing girl! She obviously has worked so hard. I think she will make a wonderful PA. Congrats on graduating and passing licensing!
Congratulations Heather, that is so exciting. Nice post Richard what a loving husband.
Way to go Heather! I am glad Rich filled us all in on the recent festivities - WAY to go!
Congratulations Heather! That was a great post by Rich, and I am glad that he posted it to give you all the glory that you deserve!
congratulations!
Post a Comment