Sunday, September 2, 2012

full

We have taken so many pictures of Charlotte that our storage capacity has maxed out on iPhoto.  There are new pictures of her, but they are safely being stored on my camera until I find a way to get more pictures on my computer.

Also, I would like to note that I am not pregnant.  This Friday a co-worker said, "it is Friday, be happy."  Another chimed in and said, "a three day weekend even!"  I think I grunted at them....it is the civil thing to do.  The first said, "you really should cheer up."  This time I grunted with a glare.  She asked, "what is your deal?  Are you pregnant or something?  You are always in a pissy mood lately."
Nope....not pregnant.  I laughed about it and realized I probably needed a vacation.  Then I came home and recounted the story to Rich and he said, "oh good it's not just me..."  Now, at this point I SWEAR he paused to decide how to proceed.  He swears there was NO pause and he completed the statement "....that is always in a bad mood."

To all who are getting to enjoy our not-so-sunshiny attitude lately, I apologize.  We are happy...really we are... but trying to decide what to do with your future while still living in a very busy present is hard work.  Sometimes I am grouchy.  Sometimes Rich is grouchy.  Charlotte really likes Sesame Street and Oscar is grouchy.  Luckily, she loves all of us.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Blogger needs a like button ;)

Mrs. 5C said...

Big decisions suck the fun out of life. I love you! You're awesome even when you're grumpy. :)

Dan and Laura said...

I hadn't noticed either of you having a bad attitude. ;) Hang in there! And still wishing you guys the best as you "figure things out." xoxo

Unknown said...

Good luck with the big decisions....excited to hear what the future holds for you guys and cute little charlotte!